Photography By Jimmer - Ripped Off Scam Artist Scammed Me

Photography By Jimmer, Medford

Warning! Don't buy anything from this guy, Jim Broomell, AKA James Broomell, AKA Photography By Jimmer, in Medford, NJ and, they will RIP YOU OFF.

First of all I have never complained about a business or service in my lifetime, but after my experience with Jim Broomell AKA Photography By Jimmer I just don't want anyone else getting ripped off. On December 3rd 2010 I went to and purchased a few photos that looked great online at a cost of $67.00. To my surprise when the supposedly professional photographs arrived they were cheap reprints that looked like my twelve year old daughter took with a Polaroid camera from the 1970's and copied them with a scanner from the 80's.

I should have read Jim Broomell's profile on, were he states that he DID NOT study photography and he read some books off the shelf about taking pictures.

When I tried contact Jim Broomell at the Photography By Jimmer website I received no replies to my emails over a one month period and realized that it was a scam and I was ripped off. On a good note, I did receive payment back VIA

Conclusion: Jim Broomell, AKA James Broomell, AKA Photography By Jimmer, in Medford, New Jersey and scam artist rip off.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 22, 2011 #263873

Just to update everyone, this exact posting was removed from complaintsboard dot com because I had proof it was false.

0 0 Reply

Mar 16, 2011 #260954

This is Jimmer replying to this complaint. It's kind of funny that I never received an order for 67.00 or an email complaint or a paypal removal of funds from my account. It's also funny that the same posting is on 3 others sites and they used my name for a profile. It's also funny that all these complaints showed up at the same time and then I get an email to my website from a web reputation management company for business to removed my negative search engine results. This solicitation for business is how I found out about these "alleged complaints." I guess it takes a genius to figure out that someone is trying to create their own business by making false allegations. Anyway, I'd be happy to let everyone know that nobody has ever not gotten an email response from me. As for taking pictures that look like they are from a polaroid camera... not with 5, 000 worth of equipment. I back all of my work.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.